One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One thing is certain: single-handedness, or homochirality, is an essential property of the amino acids and sugars incorporated into living organisms.’
- ‘Another aim is to shed light on one of nature's genuine mysteries, the homochirality, or single-handedness, of living organisms.’
- ‘If arthritis, single-handedness or another physical condition makes it hard for you to hold a book, don't.’
- ‘Yet it's hard to think of anyone who has pursued power with such relentless single-handedness.’
- ‘This is sufficient bias to provide proof of an extraterrestrial origin of the single-handedness of chemistry in nature.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.