One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A DJ who raps and sings as part of their performance.
- ‘So I had to stick to a more hardcore sing-jay style.’
- ‘Then, it'll move to your ears when you hear the guy's mad skills, skills that go beyond novelty - tight lyrical flow, sweet reggae sing-jay vibes and crazy versatile beatboxing talent.’
- ‘His robust, commanding vocals coupled with solid lyrics, make this sing-jay stand out in an industry that produces artistes a dime a dozen.’
- ‘In the increasingly crowded cultural sing-jay market, he is making a name for himself.’
- ‘This very current cat boasts a fine modern sing-jay style that comes close to Sizzla's - the pair toured together for two years recently.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.