One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
immorality, wickedness, sin, wrongdoing, evil, evilness, evil-doing, iniquitousness, corruption, turpitude, ungodliness, godlessness, unholiness, irreligiousness, sacrilegiousness, profanity, blasphemy, impiety, impiousness, irreverence, impurity, depravity, degeneracy, vice, perversion, pervertednessView synonyms
- ‘These words directly acknowledge the reality of systemic evil and individual sinfulness.’
- ‘I hate all death represents, our fallenness, weakness, sinfulness, corruptness etc.’
- ‘During this time he allows Jesus to soak up all of his sinfulness and depravity and then to fill him with the presence of Holy Spirit.’
- ‘The church typically reminds them of their sinfulness.’
- ‘Learn to have a deeper sense of your own wretched sinfulness and corruption, and to be more deeply grateful, that by the grace of God you are what you are.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.