One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for Ndebele (the language)
- ‘This is not as easy as one might desire, since Sindebele involves a complicated system of clicking sounds that require a fair bit of effort for the non-native speaker.’
- ‘Shona and Sindebele are the most widely spoken, and students are required to take at least one of those languages.’
- ‘The most common are translations from Sindebele to English and translations from English to Sindebele.’
- ‘Thousands of black mourners are expected to stand with Todd's daughter today and pay tribute to a man many call in the local language Sindebele ‘the white messiah who gave us hope’.’
- ‘English is the official language, but most people speak Shona or Sindebele as a first language.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.