One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for Ndebele (the language)
- ‘Thousands of black mourners are expected to stand with Todd's daughter today and pay tribute to a man many call in the local language Sindebele ‘the white messiah who gave us hope’.’
- ‘The most common are translations from Sindebele to English and translations from English to Sindebele.’
- ‘This is not as easy as one might desire, since Sindebele involves a complicated system of clicking sounds that require a fair bit of effort for the non-native speaker.’
- ‘English is the official language, but most people speak Shona or Sindebele as a first language.’
- ‘Shona and Sindebele are the most widely spoken, and students are required to take at least one of those languages.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.