One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The temperament is nervous; the sincipital is large, compared with the basilar region, and the occipital part of the sincipital region is much greater than its frontal portion.’
- ‘We report one such case of sincipital encephalocele with agenesis of corpus callosum and intracranial lipoma.’
- ‘Here we report three cases of sincipital encephalocele, which were surgically managed.’
- ‘There are three basic classes of anterior encephaloceles: frontal, sincipital, and basal.’
- ‘The forehead and sincipital part of the head are low and sloping.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.