One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
At the same time.‘the telethon was broadcast simultaneously on 31 US networks’‘it works simultaneously as character study, teen drama and sci-fi thriller’
at the same time, at one and the same time, at the same instant, at the same moment, at once, concurrently, concomitantlyView synonyms
- ‘In this post I shall provide an example that illustrates all these points simultaneously.’
- ‘He was the first guy to beat match two records together and play them simultaneously.’
- ‘She was fully aware of what she was trying to say, and yet she was simultaneously unaware.’
- ‘The Beatles were the first and last pop group who were simultaneously the best in their field and popular too.’
- ‘The concerts will take place simultaneously at five venues around the world.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.