One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The simultaneity of diverse visualities and textualities, presented in these Readers, turns the act of reading into a heuristic navigation of our current physical and virtual reality.’
- ‘The transitions are mentally demanding, and the frequent use of moving, multiple frames connected by simultaneity and consequence create something different for a comic book movie.’
- ‘And our country was mired in what the Keynesian economists said could never happen: the simultaneity of inflation and high unemployment.’
- ‘The very natures of God and men are in question, and the simultaneity of beauty and horror, light and darkness, remains one of Hecht's pressing subjects.’
- ‘We are in the epoch of simultaneity: we are in the epoch of juxtaposition, the epoch of the near and far, of the side-by-side, of the dispersed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.