One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The simultaneity of diverse visualities and textualities, presented in these Readers, turns the act of reading into a heuristic navigation of our current physical and virtual reality.’
- ‘We are in the epoch of simultaneity: we are in the epoch of juxtaposition, the epoch of the near and far, of the side-by-side, of the dispersed.’
- ‘And our country was mired in what the Keynesian economists said could never happen: the simultaneity of inflation and high unemployment.’
- ‘The transitions are mentally demanding, and the frequent use of moving, multiple frames connected by simultaneity and consequence create something different for a comic book movie.’
- ‘The very natures of God and men are in question, and the simultaneity of beauty and horror, light and darkness, remains one of Hecht's pressing subjects.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.