One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is a method for providing a storage medium for a simulative golf game program.’
- ‘There was a time that historical themes in games were the exclusive territory of the simulative.’
- ‘Thus, the simulative effect of chilling is interpreted as a reduction of these interactions at low temperature.’
- ‘Since provision of cryptographic security is no longer a problem, even in the tactical echelon, the damage to a C & C system and activities of forces can be minimized through the use of cryptography and simulative deception.’
- ‘In this work the free energy difference related to the dissociation of doubly mutated dimeric Cu, Zn superoxide dismutase has been evaluated experimentally and through a simulative approach.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.