One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘We were born simply into life; the simpleness of life is the most cherished,’ she continues.’
- ‘The folksiness, the simpleness, simply repels them.’
- ‘The boy's simpleness was both an annoyance and an enticement.’
- ‘The cultural preference of simpleness that has been with us throughout our long history is very solid and lies deep inside us.’
- ‘The attempt to persuade has been taken for simpleness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.