One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘According to the proponents of the silvicultural hypothesis, several processes combined to make forests increasingly vulnerable to budworm outbreaks.’
- ‘Generally, these silvicultural openings are less than 2 hectares in size.’
- ‘Monoculture plantations and silvicultural thinning create stands with fewer tree species than in natural forests.’
- ‘The solution was to separate agrarian and silvicultural production.’
- ‘Farmers and co-operatives using sound silvicultural management on their farms are encouraged to enter this category.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.