One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Generally, these silvicultural openings are less than 2 hectares in size.’
- ‘Monoculture plantations and silvicultural thinning create stands with fewer tree species than in natural forests.’
- ‘The solution was to separate agrarian and silvicultural production.’
- ‘Farmers and co-operatives using sound silvicultural management on their farms are encouraged to enter this category.’
- ‘According to the proponents of the silvicultural hypothesis, several processes combined to make forests increasingly vulnerable to budworm outbreaks.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.