One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for coho
- ‘I had spent my youth gaffing silver salmon at home in Donegal and was an expert.’
- ‘The site of one of Alaska's most isolated coastal fishing camps ‘is one of the world's best places to pursue ocean-fresh silver salmon.’’
- ‘The scientist watches as eagles dive into the river, emerging laboriously moments later with silver salmon firmly in their talons.’
- ‘It is possible to catch late king salmon, chum salmon, sockeye salmon, early silver salmon, rainbow trout, dolly varden, grayling and arctic char.’
- ‘They can also try fly tying classes, ice fishing for trout, arctic char and silver salmon in the comfort of a heated tent, and boat trips for admiring sea lions, dolphins and whales.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.