One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The silkiness of the dress felt wonderful to the touch.’
- ‘The pasta dough, though patently handmade, lacked the requisite silkiness required.’
- ‘Rustico's pasta has the fresh egginess of the home-made article and it's rolled to just the right degree of firm but elastic silkiness.’
- ‘While some blemishes will never entirely disappear, the silkiness of classic black-and-white photography shines through on DVD.’
- ‘Keeping intact the incomparable qualities of silkiness, and the ability to keep the body cool, it offers fascinating range of linen shirts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.