One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Keeping intact the incomparable qualities of silkiness, and the ability to keep the body cool, it offers fascinating range of linen shirts.’
- ‘The silkiness of the dress felt wonderful to the touch.’
- ‘Rustico's pasta has the fresh egginess of the home-made article and it's rolled to just the right degree of firm but elastic silkiness.’
- ‘The pasta dough, though patently handmade, lacked the requisite silkiness required.’
- ‘While some blemishes will never entirely disappear, the silkiness of classic black-and-white photography shines through on DVD.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.