One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘he functional alterations of the lung are caused not only by the silicotic lesions but also by accompanying diseases as chronic bronchitis and emphysema.’
- ‘The cause of atelectasis is thought to be due to enlargement of silicotic lymph nodes based on image study.’
- ‘In a period of 18 months, we have encountered 4 cases of right middle lobe atelectasis associated with endobronchial silicotic lesions of right middle lobe bronchi.’
- ‘Neither HIV-positive nor silicotic miners had any special clinical monitoring or follow-up at this site until an HIV care clinic was started in 2000.’
- ‘The inhaled dust deposited in the bronchioles and alveoli reacts within the lung tissue to form silicotic nodules.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.