One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The inhaled dust deposited in the bronchioles and alveoli reacts within the lung tissue to form silicotic nodules.’
- ‘he functional alterations of the lung are caused not only by the silicotic lesions but also by accompanying diseases as chronic bronchitis and emphysema.’
- ‘The cause of atelectasis is thought to be due to enlargement of silicotic lymph nodes based on image study.’
- ‘In a period of 18 months, we have encountered 4 cases of right middle lobe atelectasis associated with endobronchial silicotic lesions of right middle lobe bronchi.’
- ‘Neither HIV-positive nor silicotic miners had any special clinical monitoring or follow-up at this site until an HIV care clinic was started in 2000.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.