One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The sediments were transformed into tectonic ironstones upon shearing and associated silicification.’
- ‘It is probable that the original composition was calcium phosphate, and some secondary silicification has taken place.’
- ‘The details of the ornamentation are obscured by the coarseness of the silicification on some specimens.’
- ‘The formation of botryoidal aragonite and clotted micrite was followed by silicification of carbonate phases and precipitation of authigenic quartz.’
- ‘The taxonomic fidelity of silicified microbes will depend on the rate of silicification and the factors that control that process.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.