One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
1(in a horary chart) the planet which signifies the inquirer, or the subject of the question.
- ‘The chart shows her significator separating from Mars, the natural ruler of divorce.’
- ‘In this turned chart, which planet becomes the significator of the mother's illness?’
- ‘Venus is a secondary significator in most relationship charts.’
- ‘We have much greater hopes in the matter if the planet who receives the significator is itself free from misfortune.’
- ‘Planets which are parental significators in the chart are not only descriptive of parental patterns.’
- 1.1 A card chosen to represent the inquirer in a tarot reading.
- ‘As far as I can tell, significators are all court cards and based on date of birth.’
- ‘Gemini ascends, representing the querent, so Mercury is her main significator.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.