One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Signs collectively, especially commercial or public display signs.‘they plan to improve signage for motorists and pedestrians’
- ‘Changes in red lights and signage have helped accidents dip to about one per month.’
- ‘The Rosenallis approach should be improved with better signage and road re-surfacing.’
- ‘The blue-collar workers in the boroughs aren't allowed to touch stop signs or any street signage.’
- ‘A whole swathe of public signage also owes its existence to this giant transfer lettering.’
- ‘You can recognise both shops by the bright yellow signage out the front.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.