One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Signs collectively, especially commercial or public display signs.‘they plan to improve signage for motorists and pedestrians’
- ‘Changes in red lights and signage have helped accidents dip to about one per month.’
- ‘The Rosenallis approach should be improved with better signage and road re-surfacing.’
- ‘A whole swathe of public signage also owes its existence to this giant transfer lettering.’
- ‘You can recognise both shops by the bright yellow signage out the front.’
- ‘The blue-collar workers in the boroughs aren't allowed to touch stop signs or any street signage.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.