One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Worth seeing or visiting.
- ‘Within these two sections, the most sightworthy and impressive scenery could be enjoyed in Zhenyuan Ancient Town.’
- ‘The historical buildings in Hankou, all with European architectural styles, including the former consulates of the United States and Germany, and business offices of Citibank and HSBC, are well preserved and sightworthy.’
- ‘China's giant panda ranks the first among the global most sightworthy animals, according to a recent survey on the internet.’
- ‘Besides the famous Golden Age of Athens, earlier Greek civilizations also flourished and produced sightworthy art.’
- ‘In this area the spring flora is particularly sightworthy.’
- ‘The 40 minutes film tells a lot about the history and legends of Niagara and is really sightworthy.’
- ‘The only reason to stop at Cao Bang is to recharge your batteries for a bit before reaching other sightworthy points in the neighbourhood, of which Ban Gioc Waterfall is the best.’
- ‘Badaling and Juyong Pass are the most sightworthy and most easily accessible part of the Wall, with good and convenient tourist facilities.’
- ‘Absolutely sightworthy is a collection of portraits of the Polish kings titled ‘The entrance of Jadwiga’ by Wladyslaw Rossowski, a model of a late-Gothic town, and a huge panoramic painting of the city.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.