One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At each stop, cruisers can hike, sightsee or learn to scuba dive, snorkel, kayak or surf.’
- ‘Passengers will then have around five hours to sightsee and explore the island before travelling back to Warrenpoint at 6.00 pm.’
- ‘They were dropping the van off in Alice, staying for three nights to sightsee locally, then flying to Cairns and hiring another vehicle, for a month, to drive to Cooktown, around the Athertons and down to Brisbane.’
- ‘He sought to support himself by running guest houses for students travelling to this country to study or sightsee.’
- ‘Instead, the ceaseless stimulation and culture of the city captivated many students, most of whom found time to sightsee, attend dance performances, and go to Broadway shows.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.