One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Younger singers, competent sight-readers, and especially tenors (something many choirs have trouble finding) will be very welcome.’
- ‘My position was also different from other students' because I was a rather good pianist and sight-reader.’
- ‘Proficient instrumental sight-readers develop a good grasp of intervallic relationships and the rhythmic shaping of phrases as well as sensitivity to dynamics and other expression marks.’
- ‘My vision is to have a renewed interest in creating better music sight-readers.’
- ‘I have always considered myself a fairly good sight-reader, once I have my note, but I sometimes battle to find the first note.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.