One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or characteristic of Sierra Leone or its people.‘a documentary by a Sierra Leonean journalist’
- ‘One thing that we have gained as a party is the respect of the Sierra Leonean people.’
- ‘Many Sierra Leonean music and dance traditions are kept alive by the dance company.’
- ‘A rich variety of proverbs exist in the Sierra Leonean languages, and witty exchanges of proverbs are a conversational tradition.’
A native or inhabitant of Sierra Leone.‘many Sierra Leoneans celebrated in the street after the announcement’
- ‘This is the festive season where Sierra Leoneans often celebrate with families in a flamboyant and joyous manner.’
- ‘In large metropolitan areas, where the majority of immigrants from Sierra Leone have settled, many Sierra Leoneans have earned college degrees and entered a variety of professions.’
- ‘The project is a big boost to the community and that the whole area would attract a lot of Sierra Leoneans once work officially commences.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.