One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Here, the Nancy sequence consists of 10 m of greenish-gray, silty mudstone and shale with scattered sideritic nodules.’
- ‘The dominant lithologies associated with the blue asbestos are banded magnetite-hematite-chert ironstones, stilpnomelanerich massive ironstone, and iron-silicate-bearing and sideritic banded ironstones.’
- ‘The succession begins with a conspicuous brown sideritic crust above the last rich cheiloceratid fauna.’
- ‘This system was drowned around maximum flooding and covered by mudstone which contains bored micrites, bioclastic limestones, sideritic nodules, encrusted pebbles and chamosite ooids.’
- ‘At Montceau-les-Mines only five specimens of Amynilyspes have been found up to now out of 23,250 sideritic concretions that have yielded animal remains (coprolites excluded).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.