One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It tests every shot, from uphill and downhill to sidehill, and offers both hilltop panoramas and dense glades.’
- ‘During the first mile of this section the road-cut turns to trail, and requires climbing out of the bottoms to avoid a bad sidehill through willow patches and over an open creek.’
- ‘Before your round, practice putting to nothing, and feel the pace of your putts by hitting uphill, downhill and sidehill.’
- ‘He shows slumping and blown-out sidehills below failed logging roads.’
- ‘On a recent bird hunt we had to cross a couple of creeks on narrow planks, and work our way down some steep sidehills.’
- ‘The course plays uphill, downhill and sidehill, with 18 distinctive holes, in particular its four gambling par 5s.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.