One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘While Smith, a sidearmer, doesn't have the velocity to pile up strikeouts, he helps himself by fielding his position well.’
- ‘He did, allowing a run and prompting considerable activity in the Yankee pen, but the young sidearmer survived walking the first two hitters to strike out two of the final three to cap things off.’
- ‘Kim's movement and velocity separate him from other sidearmers who usually are easier to hit when they leave the ball up.’
- ‘Will more sidearmers and submariners get an opportunity to show their stuff in the majors in the future?’
- ‘The sidearmer primarily is a fastball-slider pitcher who tops out at 89 mph and gets by on control and mixing pitches.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.