One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A marginal note in a text.
- ‘An interesting side note is found on the second last page of the book.’
- ‘Side-notes are usually set in type three or four sizes smaller than that of the text.’
- ‘In one of the books on American cooking, there was a side note on eggs.’
- ‘At first, it had been a side note, it had been a sentence on a page of a textbook.’
- ‘Therefore, all side notes appear in the margins in their original format.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.