One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An ascetic who has achieved enlightenment.
- ‘‘Just as yogis and siddhas of ancient times, Manickavasagar spoke of scientific truths behind creation,’ says Fr. Raj.’
- ‘There are many great Kagyu siddhas of the past who followed this devotional approach, which is particularly important at the Vajrayana level.’
- ‘There are countless yogis, jnanis, tapasvis, siddhas, and rishis who dwell in the sacred realm of the Himalayas.’
- ‘Arhats, siddhas, tathagatas, bodhisattvas-those kind of realized beings are going to be very few and far between, and that's just the way it is.’
- ‘Folklore has it that several siddhas and athmas had graced these mountains centuries ago.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.