One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One of the largest harvests here amongst our family of shroomers was gathered from the edge of a railroad bed.’
- ‘I have loggers, hunters, and shroomers about keeping an eye peeled for me, on top of hiking hours each day myself.’
- ‘We know of several shroomers who leave a thermometer in the ground in the spring to let them know when conditions are right.’
- ‘Experienced shroomers often cite the Ecuadorian strain as being the most visual Ps. cubensis available.’
- ‘We're seeing the same groups of shroomers every week.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.