One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The polystyrene film used to make the shrinkable plastic consists of long tangled carbon chains with six-carbon rings hanging like pendants on every other link.’
- ‘Reverse printed by rotogravure in eight colors, including metallic silver, the Seal-It heat shrinkable sleeve label enhances the product.’
- ‘All those shops selling these goods have to give consumers the assurance that they are fast colour, non shrinkable and correct size.’
- ‘The foundations to the garage and dwarf garden walls will not provide protection against subsidence in dry weather on very highly shrinkable clay with a large tree population adjacent.’
- ‘If the surface soil underlying 208 London Road is a shrinkable clay, then tree management would have provided an effective and economical way of preventing further movement.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.