One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The fact that showroomers are going to brick-and-mortar stores first and still leaving empty handed is evidence that simply getting shoppers in the door isn't enough.’
- ‘The simple answer, according to two experts, is not to stop showrooming but to change the way the retailer reacts to showroomers.’
- ‘Some retailers have tried to compete with showroomers by reducing prices.’
- ‘Savvy retailers are starting to use mobile technology to keep showroomers' dollars in their stores.’
- ‘Showroomers experiment with products in-store then buy them online later for less money.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.