One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Some of the things he did, though, like the V-sign, did showjumping a world of good.’
- ‘Coming from a strong farming background, Moira has made a name in showjumping winning a lot of silverware on the competitive circuit.’
- ‘He was in the saddle in middle England, about to showjump a novice horse at Solihull.’
- ‘She showjumps, goes white-water rafting in Chile and skis.’
- ‘However, two showjumps down on the last day dropped them from a possible eighth place.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.