- another term for bonnethead
- ‘Right after that we spotted a shovelhead shark of 4 to 5 ft. milling around, and I'm guessing that's what took off with her rig.’
- ‘We saw a shovelhead shark that swam in water only up to our knees and hid in the sand!’
- ‘Any day you can catch whiting and shovelhead sharks on the bottom with frozen shrimp.’
- ‘The Bonnethead shark (also known as the shovelhead shark) is a small, common, timid hammerhead shark.’
- ‘There are distinct sub-groups of this shark, including the bonnethead shark, the shovelhead shark, the smalleye hammerhead, the smooth hammerhead, and the black hammerhead.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.