One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for bonnethead
- ‘Any day you can catch whiting and shovelhead sharks on the bottom with frozen shrimp.’
- ‘The Bonnethead shark (also known as the shovelhead shark) is a small, common, timid hammerhead shark.’
- ‘Right after that we spotted a shovelhead shark of 4 to 5 ft. milling around, and I'm guessing that's what took off with her rig.’
- ‘There are distinct sub-groups of this shark, including the bonnethead shark, the shovelhead shark, the smalleye hammerhead, the smooth hammerhead, and the black hammerhead.’
- ‘We saw a shovelhead shark that swam in water only up to our knees and hid in the sand!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.