One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for bonnethead
- ‘Right after that we spotted a shovelhead shark of 4 to 5 ft. milling around, and I'm guessing that's what took off with her rig.’
- ‘We saw a shovelhead shark that swam in water only up to our knees and hid in the sand!’
- ‘There are distinct sub-groups of this shark, including the bonnethead shark, the shovelhead shark, the smalleye hammerhead, the smooth hammerhead, and the black hammerhead.’
- ‘The Bonnethead shark (also known as the shovelhead shark) is a small, common, timid hammerhead shark.’
- ‘Any day you can catch whiting and shovelhead sharks on the bottom with frozen shrimp.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.