One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The father ‘was a shouter, not a drunk,’ said one neighbour.’
- ‘When I first met him seventeen years ago he was a shouter, and he's gotten louder ever since.’
- ‘After 10 minutes or so, he decided to respond, telling the audience he would be happy to deal with the shouters directly.’
- ‘She quickly became a chronic shouter and criticizer of her husband.’
- ‘Anyway, the shouters and screamers lose their impact after a while.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.