One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘You're getting close to a good mix of two broad streams: shortish, formless, off-the-cuff opinion pieces; and formal, well-argued pieces, both long and short.’
- ‘Playing With Time is tremendous fun: a collection of shortish Quicktime movies of time-lapse and high-speed photography.’
- ‘I think she would look amazing in a white leather shortish dress with beading.’
- ‘However I have completed the treatment for the VIking Heist Movie (it's a shortish document including a brief description of theme, characters, setting and a synopsis).’
- ‘Her down-to-earth successor is 58, shortish, very proper and handsome in that don't care-a-fig British way.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.