One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The part of golf concerned with approach shots and putting.‘two tips to improve your short game’
- ‘Between rounds, I believe you must practice your short game more than you practice your long game.’
- ‘The strength of his game is his short game and he used this to good effect once again on a course he enjoys.’
- ‘I've always worked hard on my short game, and it has always been a strength.’
- ‘My biggest weakness used to be my short game, but I've worked hard on trying to make it better.’
- ‘I spent numerous hours on the range, but three to four times more effort on my short game.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.