One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An upmarket out-of-town shopping centre.
- ‘Third World will entertain at the Half Moon Street Carnival at the hotel's shopping village on October 2.’
- ‘Aloha shirts, vintage maps, fine art, and lovely jewelry are all available at this shopping village.’
- ‘If you are expecting a designer shopping village similar to the American or British experience, however, you will feel let down.’
- ‘She turned the car on and drove around the corner to the shopping village.’
- ‘Over 40 international brands will form part of this new shopping village.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.