One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An upmarket out-of-town shopping centre.
- ‘If you are expecting a designer shopping village similar to the American or British experience, however, you will feel let down.’
- ‘She turned the car on and drove around the corner to the shopping village.’
- ‘Aloha shirts, vintage maps, fine art, and lovely jewelry are all available at this shopping village.’
- ‘Over 40 international brands will form part of this new shopping village.’
- ‘Third World will entertain at the Half Moon Street Carnival at the hotel's shopping village on October 2.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.