One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A canvas shopping bag fixed to a wheeled metal frame, pulled behind the user.‘she distributed her cassettes in person from a shopping trundler’
- ‘Mum helped pick out the toy shopping trundler complete with imitation foods.’
- ‘She was there 12 months ago, pushing her shopping trundler around.’
- ‘I suggest you get him to buy a little shopping trundler.’
- ‘It enabled us to cart that first batch of the magazine in a shopping trundler through Parisian streets.’
- ‘Did her shopping trundler reveal her needs or her desires?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.