One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The area occupied by a shop.‘corner shoplot to let’
- ‘Subsequently, he alights from his machine opposite a stairway of the shoplot, removes his helmet and makes a call from his cell phone.’
- ‘Over the next two days, Federal narcotics department officers raided several shoplots and a luxury service apartment.’
- ‘At one section of the shoplot was a partition where eight computers fitted with gambling software were placed.’
- ‘The total land area is 1,440 sq. feet and the shoplot itself is a 2-storey structure measuring about 18 1/2 feet by 72 feet on each floor.’
- ‘The ceremony was held at the shoplots’ premises, located in Mukah new township.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.