One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Mary stole from her father's wallet and shoplifted to get attention, but nobody noticed.’
- ‘Offenders who repeatedly shoplift or commit acts of vandalism will be prosecuted as part of the approach.’
- ‘He walked towards the supermarket he was planning to shoplift from.’
- ‘Most of them shoplift, burgle and steal to feed their habits, according to police.’
- ‘They take drugs, shoplift and hatch schemes that come to nothing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.