One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Under this unfussy but canny direction, the performances vibrate; the lines shiveringly hit their mark.’
- ‘Well the poor mutt ran away howling in pain and agony and he scampered shiveringly to a refuge in a deserted shack.’
- ‘And Close's nasty, shifting canterings with a shovel before he fells his unfortunate brother and humorously lops off his arm to acquire the ring were shiveringly unpleasant.’
- ‘He understands the score's potential to produce a pleasant and shiveringly visceral response, when presented with the greatest sonic allure, and he act upon this understanding.’
- ‘Dashing up the stairs she'd crept to her bedroom, taken a few deep breaths, and then shiveringly pulled out from underneath her shirt the object of her impromptu burglary and lo and behold!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.