One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There's always that in-between food - food that is edible but not shippable.’
- ‘The Book prize is shippable anywhere in the world, whereas the other two non-transferable prizes should only be entered for by Bay Area residents who will be able to enjoy them in person.’
- ‘Anything a forward-thinking architect could imagine was invented, manufactured, packaged, searchable on the Internet, purchasable with a credit card, and shippable overnight.’
- ‘Juicy, deliciously shippable dry white with enthusiasm and glittering footwork.’
- ‘In areas where the trusses exceeded maximum shippable weights, they were delivered with splices at the one-third points.’
- ‘The introduction of these technologies (actual shippable product, that is) should bring new life to the midrange with its plethora of formats.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.