One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See ship's husband
- ‘The cup is presented for overall efficiency, for operational efficiency, for ship's husbandry, for seamanship, for training levels, for supply and for resourcefulness.’
- ‘The duty personnel kept themselves busy with the daily routine and ship's husbandry, such as washing the ship's side.’
- ‘It is also utilized for underwater ship's husbandry on surface ships and submarines.’
- ‘It had been an intense three weeks of action and there was now time for a little ship's husbandry.’
- ‘But ship's husbandry is our specialty; it's what we're known for and the most important service we provide.’
- ‘The ship's husbandry agent will liaise and assist the master in fulfilling all his obligations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.