One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A smattering of noodle shops leads into an Asian quarter thick with Buddhists, Shintoists and Confucians.’
- ‘Moreover, we hoped to demonstrate the true value of Shintoist martial arts.’
- ‘Buddhists and Shintoists are Pagans, as are Hindus, Sikhs, and the animists who are found in all parts of the world.’
- ‘Most are Buddhist and/or Shintoist, if they have any specific sentiment at all.’
- ‘Most of them had a deep love of country and a reverence for family that rivaled the Japanese Shintoist.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.