One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A register that is designed to allow the bits of its contents to be moved to left or right.
- ‘The position information indicative of the selected signal block is appended to a queue of a shift register and position information is output from a head of the queue.’
- ‘A data transmission is performed each time the coincidence signal is received in a transmission shift register.’
- ‘On the basis of a parallel output from the shift register, a decoder determines whether the detection of the pre-pit synchronization signal is accurate or erroneous.’
- ‘The shift register is shifted either left or right one symbol.’
- ‘The parts accept serial data through Serial Peripheral Interface and use an internal shift register and latches to set the data for each of the LED outputs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.