One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjectiveinformal
- ‘I'm not sure that the true Sherlockian will want the new novel to reveal too much.’
- ‘His style is very Sherlockian because he observes things closely and notices details others miss.’
- ‘But the great service that Klinger and the sharp-sighted Sherlockians whose work he draws on perform is to bring to light the astonishing carelessness with which the Holmes stories were written.’
- ‘In Sherlockian parlance, we could call this The Curious Case of the Forgotten Corpse.’
- ‘But in the case of Sherlockian apocrypha, I would argue, a different game is afoot.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.