One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjectiveinformal
- ‘I'm not sure that the true Sherlockian will want the new novel to reveal too much.’
- ‘But the great service that Klinger and the sharp-sighted Sherlockians whose work he draws on perform is to bring to light the astonishing carelessness with which the Holmes stories were written.’
- ‘In Sherlockian parlance, we could call this The Curious Case of the Forgotten Corpse.’
- ‘But in the case of Sherlockian apocrypha, I would argue, a different game is afoot.’
- ‘His style is very Sherlockian because he observes things closely and notices details others miss.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.