One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A delicate pale pink.
- ‘Tangerine, vermilion, blood red, lollipop pink and magenta are only slightly tempered by butter cream, shell pink and even lime green blooms.’
- ‘The master bedroom is decorated in shell pink with a white wooden ceiling and blue carpeting.’
- ‘The inner ear is a delicate, almost transparent, shell pink.’
- ‘As to the colours, cream, beige, khaki, fawn, tan, gold, silver, bronze and shell pink will be in the leading roles.’
- ‘Another good choice is Color Palette Cupid, a mixture of blossoms in shades of lavender, rose pink, shell pink, purple, and white on 10-in.-tall plants.’
- ‘Light linen tones, cream, beige, fawn and shell pink look great together or with white, which creates a sophisticated and cool chic.’
- ‘She was wearing black mascara and eyeliner, her eye shadow was a light shell pink.’
- ‘Looking up from painting her nails a delicate shell pink, she followed her sister's gaze.’
- ‘In flight it was easily identifiable by the long neck and soft shell-pink that tinged its entire under-wing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.