One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Take time for the little things in life: Scour the reef for tiny iridescent nudibranchs, the shell-less underwater snail cousins that are prolific in Hawaii.’
- ‘And then what about those that have actually decided to get so advanced with their sensory organs that they can actually discard the shell and become shell-less molluscs.’
- ‘It is a small and monophyletic taxon of marine, shell-less molluscs.’
- ‘See, if cakes can be flourless, prawns can be shell-less!’
- ‘It provides the same warmth as 8-oz. fleece bur is less bulky, compresses down to a smaller pack space, breathes better, and evaporates sweat faster during shell-less aerobic activities.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.