One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We developed a new sheathless technique for percutaneous intraaortic balloon catheter insertion which reduces the effective catheter diameter.’
- ‘Such a floppy, sheathless notochord cannot push effectively on the surrounding embryonic tissues, but rather folds up like a wet noodle as it elongates relative to the surrounding embryo.’
- ‘The methods used to maintain these connections can be divided in two general categories: sheath-flow interfaces and sheathless interfaces.’
- ‘A variety of tip shapes and conducting coatings were evaluated using an electrospray time-of-flight mass spectrometer run in the sheathless mode.’
- ‘The results support a hypothesis of multiple gains and/or losses of nitrogen-fixation abilities among the sheathless, unicellular cyanobacteria.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.