One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
She shall; she will.
- ‘She adds that she is optimistic about the work she'll be able to achieve in Bulgaria.’
- ‘Maybe she'll learn, but somehow I doubt it because we've been here on a number of occasions in the past.’
- ‘Maybe she'll get us a little cat, because my sister has always wanted one.’
- ‘We are all propping each other up in this, not knowing if it's likely she'll recover or not.’
- ‘She will probably be very pleased to hear from you, because I don't think she'll get many like that.’
- ‘My mom has told me that she'll be coming to help me with my move, and I'm so excited.’
- ‘There's many a woman who goes out with a guy and says to her friends that she'll be able to change him.’
- ‘Now she'll take on one of the biggest and most difficult departments in government.’
- ‘Another source reports that she's utterly traumatised that she'll break a nail.’
- ‘On what we've seen so far, it shouldn't much matter what age her opponents are, she'll still win.’
- ‘It's expected that she'll be contesting much better races than this in the not too distant future.’
- ‘Of course, it doesn't mean she's going to come anywhere decent, but at least she'll give a good show.’
- ‘I'll ask her if she'll mind me sharing her recipe with all of you some time.’
- ‘Tomorrow she'll fly to Frankfurt alone and wait for the rest of the band to join her there for the European leg of the tour.’
- ‘She spent a year in Estonia a while back, so I've no doubt she'll cope fine with the extreme change of scene.’
- ‘Then she'll think about assembling a crew to reproduce the album live and on tour.’
- ‘I tell her and she says she'll check some details and ring me back in five minutes.’
- ‘She's so excited about it that she knows she'll win an Emmy for it this year.’
- ‘Regardless of the next stop for Sonja, she'll have no problems taking it all in stride.’
- ‘Any more of this and she'll be getting a reputation as a celebrity stalker.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.