One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Software that is available free of charge and often distributed informally for evaluation, after which a fee may be requested for continued use.
- ‘A range of software, shareware and applications emerge nearly every other day from different corners of the Tamil speaking world.’
- ‘What may at first appear to be shareware or legitimate licensed software can, unfortunately, often turn out to not be so.’
- ‘There are commercial products, shareware, freeware, open source, and even hardware products.’
- ‘Stay away from shareware and freeware until you're no longer a novice.’
- ‘Today, myriad inexpensive quality postscript alphabets are easily accessible on home computers for free or as shareware on the Internet.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.