One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The quality of being shareable or the likelihood of being shared, especially on a social media website or application.‘the brevity of the video clips is a key to their shareability’‘in most cases, images work a lot better than text in terms of sharability’
- ‘With over 2.5m views to date, this video has definitely won in the shareability stakes.’
- ‘But when combined the right way with visual elements, your content's shareability and engagement can go through the roof.’
- ‘Any kind of edge or stridency is a no-no for shareability.’
- ‘Humor, insightful content, and warmth on a social media page can all contribute to your brand's shareability.’
- ‘Discovery and sharability are key to finding new things online, and there are many apps that can help.’
- ‘Unsurprisingly, using an infographic for a post can draw attention to a blogging site due to its shareability.’
- ‘Getting your site ready for social media activity: Optimization, capturing leads, shareability, email marketing, analytics, social buttons.’
- ‘Now, you can use biometric testing, eye-tracking, and consumer/blogger focus groups to predict the shareability of video content.’
- ‘Say what you will about the easy sharability of digital photos, sometimes it's nice to have an actual physical print that you can hold onto.’
- ‘These can be linked to the user's Facebook, increasing the shareability and lessening the chance of missing someone pivotal on the list.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.