One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Experience a joint sensation of heightened emotion.‘Alan and Bridget shared a moment yesterday after the memorial service’
- ‘He continued to smile, as if he was sharing a moment that only one of them was privy to.’
- ‘They gazed into each others eyes and suddenly they shared a moment, a moment which seemed to connect them to one another.’
- ‘I caught the trainer's eye and I think we may have shared a moment of mutual appreciation.’
- ‘Then he sees Charlotte for real, across the street, walking toward the karaoke joint where they shared a moment.’
- ‘I just - I just feel that we shared a moment.’
- ‘I don't think that I'll see her again, but we shared a moment that will last till the end.’
- ‘We shared a moment of communion.’
- ‘Once inside, the crowds will share a moment of silence.’
- ‘One of the best ways to experience personal closeness with your child is to share a moment in laughter.’
- ‘Their smiles were infectious and I couldn't help but share a moment with them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.